With the introduction of iOS 10 last year, Apple completely removed one of the most iconic features of the iOS operating system, the beloved "Slide to Unlock," instead opting to switch to a "Press home to unlock" method. Since then iOS users have yearned for the return of this popular feature of yesteryear. Well, now you can get it back with SlideToUnlockX for iOS 10.
In addition to re-introducing Slide to Unlock, it also has additional settings so you can get a customizable experience:
- Support for light and dark themes (as per the screenshot)
- Disable lock screen scrolling
- Slide up to open the Camera.app
- Support for 12-hour or 24-hour time
- Custom slider text
- Disable "Press home to unlock"
SlideToUnlockX is available on BigBoss for $1.
So what do you think of this tweak? Are you one of the people who wanted this back? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.